How to ride pump-tracks, jump your bike and be awesome. Trish Bromley
learn about TI a method of swimming, what to do your first time in pool, drills, how to practice in small pools
Relationships, Fitness, Partner-Training, run, bike, strength Molly talks about her feelings and experiences training with Peter and what she has learned about making the experience fun for both partners. She...
Olympics, Training for Altitude, Training for Motorsports, Power:Weight, Trimps Vs. TSS Check out www.consummateathlete.com for all the links and full show notes In this episode we talk to CTS Premier Coach...
Latest Podcast Episode Tracey Drews on Training for Masters Athletes – http://goo.gl/TGNf1w Lia Sonnenburg on Hormones and Naturopathy – http://goo.gl/UW2QaL Jack Sasseville – How to Golf – http://goo.gl/ciL7Fn Erin Taylor – How...
Avoid Testing-Day Nerves, Training for older athletes, Weight-Loss
This Week Molly talks to Lia Sonnenburg about her Naturopathy practice in Collingwood, Ontario. Lia works with clients ranging from elite athletes to new moms. Both Peter and Molly...
Jack Sasseville shares tips, tactics to start golfing.
Learn why yoga, or some form of movement training and mobility practice is something you might want to do. Erin is the author of HIT RESET and this week she shares her...
Kyle Boorsma – How to Start Running, Beet Juice, RPE & Mental Tactics to finish races strong and Transitioning to Cycling
Should You use Beet Root Juice to boost your performance? How to start running? how to start Cycling
- Bike Packing & Indoor Training – Charlotte Backus
- Shaking Things Up in Your Training Routine… Without Breaking It
- Heart Rate Strap and Monitor Not Working? Here Are a Few Things to Check
- Dealing with Fear and Stress After a Bike Crash with Mindfulness
- Deciding How to Train + HR Monitor Troubleshooting
- Our Top 5 February Favorites
- What is RPE and How to Use It in Training
- Test Don’t Guess? What happens if you leave Zone 2?
- Tips for Setting Up Your New Run Watch / Cycling Computer (Without Wrecking Your Day)
- Annual BT 700 Bikepacking Newsletter 2024