Relationships, Fitness, Partner-Training, run, bike, strength Molly talks about her feelings and experiences training with Peter and what she has learned about making the experience fun for both partners. She...
Olympics, Training for Altitude, Training for Motorsports, Power:Weight, Trimps Vs. TSS Check out www.consummateathlete.com for all the links and full show notes In this episode we talk to CTS Premier Coach...
Latest Podcast Episode Tracey Drews on Training for Masters Athletes – http://goo.gl/TGNf1w Lia Sonnenburg on Hormones and Naturopathy – http://goo.gl/UW2QaL Jack Sasseville – How to Golf – http://goo.gl/ciL7Fn Erin Taylor – How...
Avoid Testing-Day Nerves, Training for older athletes, Weight-Loss
This Week Molly talks to Lia Sonnenburg about her Naturopathy practice in Collingwood, Ontario. Lia works with clients ranging from elite athletes to new moms. Both Peter and Molly...
Jack Sasseville shares tips, tactics to start golfing.
Learn why yoga, or some form of movement training and mobility practice is something you might want to do. Erin is the author of HIT RESET and this week she shares her...
Kyle Boorsma – How to Start Running, Beet Juice, RPE & Mental Tactics to finish races strong and Transitioning to Cycling
Should You use Beet Root Juice to boost your performance? How to start running? how to start Cycling
Peter is solo today explaining a way of thinking about your workouts to get the best results over-time.
Inspirational story about learning to move and compete again after a severe injury.
- 5 Pieces of Gear to Save on for Endurance Athletes
- Let’s Talk About House-Cleaning (as Athletes)
- Holiday Q&A
- The 2-Month Strength-Focused Training Plan for Cyclists
- A Case Study for Organizing Your Gear — And Keeping It That Way!
- Getting Your Mind in Gear – Pat Spencer
- The Consummate Athlete 2024 Gift Guide – Gifts for Every Athlete in Your Life
- An Important Reminder as We Head into the Holidays
- How to Know When It’s Time for a Big Scary Goal
- Peaking for Races + Off-season Strength Only Blocks For Busy Cyclists