Avoid Testing-Day Nerves, Training for older athletes, Weight-Loss
About Consummate Athlete
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Consummate Athlete has contributed 208 entries to our website, so far.
This Week Molly talks to Lia Sonnenburg about her Naturopathy practice in Collingwood, Ontario. Lia works with clients ranging from elite athletes to new moms. Both Peter and Molly...
Jack Sasseville shares tips, tactics to start golfing.
Learn why yoga, or some form of movement training and mobility practice is something you might want to do. Erin is the author of HIT RESET and this week she shares her...
Kyle Boorsma – How to Start Running, Beet Juice, RPE & Mental Tactics to finish races strong and Transitioning to Cycling
Should You use Beet Root Juice to boost your performance? How to start running? how to start Cycling
Peter is solo today explaining a way of thinking about your workouts to get the best results over-time.
Inspirational story about learning to move and compete again after a severe injury.
Learn how to balance family, business, education and your own fitness. Practical tips for strength and injury avoidance for everyone
Learn about riding from Florida to Alaska on bike and preparations for a backpacking/rafting expedition in Patagonia, including getting dumped in a river during first rafting experiences. – Core training...
training, travel and small business.
- How to Hygge (as an Athlete)
- 6 Pieces of Gear to Splurge on for Endurance Athletes
- Tour Divide Bike Packing – Brook Smith
- 5 Pieces of Gear to Save on for Endurance Athletes
- Let’s Talk About House-Cleaning (as Athletes)
- Holiday Q&A
- The 2-Month Strength-Focused Training Plan for Cyclists
- A Case Study for Organizing Your Gear — And Keeping It That Way!
- Getting Your Mind in Gear – Pat Spencer
- The Consummate Athlete 2024 Gift Guide – Gifts for Every Athlete in Your Life