Superb episode today talking to Collingwood, Ontario Rock Climber and climbing guide Leslie Timms. We dive deep on training, travel, strength/mobility and small business.
About Consummate Athlete
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Consummate Athlete has contributed 208 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Consummate Athlete
You also might be interested in
Brandon Olin from Movility.co joins us to talk about ergonomics,[...]
3 Places I see clients loosing ‘free’ speed are found[...]
We went to Ireland back in 2014, and it was[...]
- 5 Pieces of Gear to Save on for Endurance Athletes
- Let’s Talk About House-Cleaning (as Athletes)
- Holiday Q&A
- The 2-Month Strength-Focused Training Plan for Cyclists
- A Case Study for Organizing Your Gear — And Keeping It That Way!
- Getting Your Mind in Gear – Pat Spencer
- The Consummate Athlete 2024 Gift Guide – Gifts for Every Athlete in Your Life
- An Important Reminder as We Head into the Holidays
- How to Know When It’s Time for a Big Scary Goal
- Peaking for Races + Off-season Strength Only Blocks For Busy Cyclists