Avoid Testing-Day Nerves, Training for older athletes, Weight-Loss
This week we talk to Tracey Drews, a coach with CTS. Tracey works with athletes of all types but has had great success with masters athletes who aim to pursue peak performance in their sport. There are topics for all athletes this week including beating testing nerves, how to loose weight, and how to become a coach.
Don’t forget to check out www.wideanglepodium.com for show info, other podcasts and to see if becoming a donating member of the network is for you.
- Use multiple sports to balance your week and achieve more movement
- Even athletes who are retired from work have limited time to train
- Intensity is NEEDED is still GOOD after we age
- Consider barriers to goals and other commitments when making goals, setting time available to train
Links and Media Mentioned
- Fast after 50
- Molly’s Book ‘Fuel Your Ride’ for cycling nutritionMolly’s Book ‘Fuel Your Ride’ for cycling nutrition
- Contact Tracey drews firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracey Bio on CTS website
- Josh Whitmore is another CTS coach who has been on podcast HERE