A barefoot shoe that feels truly barefoot, works on the road and on the trails, looks good, and feels comfortable walking, running or hanging out, even on the first...
I love a great piece of workout gear. Practical is awesome, but a piece that I can wear whether I’m working out or not, one that’s cut just right, that...
If I was to write another highly specific book (like lady problems on the bike wasn’t niche enough), it would be about the zen of transition in triathlon. Since I...
If Moots made my cycling soulmate, Merrell has made my running solemate (couldn’t resist the pun) in the Women’s Barefoot Run Pace Glove 2. If you hate minimalist shoes, stop...
As I was compiling information for my new book, Saddle, Sore, which will focus primarily on the awkward questions a woman on a bike may have, I got to thinking....
Ask any cyclist about bike fits and there will be a different response. As one pro racer uttered under his breath when we started talking about bike fit over dinner...
Peter gets a flat and changes it while riding Sycamore Canyon, Near Malibu California
How to take care of your heart rate strap
Equip each bike for worst case scenario . Don’t rely on remembering all your tools and spare parts .
- How to Hygge (as an Athlete)
- 6 Pieces of Gear to Splurge on for Endurance Athletes
- Tour Divide Bike Packing – Brook Smith
- 5 Pieces of Gear to Save on for Endurance Athletes
- Let’s Talk About House-Cleaning (as Athletes)
- Holiday Q&A
- The 2-Month Strength-Focused Training Plan for Cyclists
- A Case Study for Organizing Your Gear — And Keeping It That Way!
- Getting Your Mind in Gear – Pat Spencer
- The Consummate Athlete 2024 Gift Guide – Gifts for Every Athlete in Your Life