DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
- Molly’s speaker series event in Collingwood https://theoutdooredit.com/speaker-series/
Pains in the elbow – how to modify a bike?
- quick resources at this link of need a yoga/core routine to get going.
- The Ready State App
- If you are near Dundas Ontario – Consider a Bike Fit with Dundas Speeshop http://www.dundasspeedshop.com/
- b) If you would like to come to see Peter, you can book in for a Kinesiology session in Collingwood, Ontario
- We can also consult via phone/skype and you can send me some video/photo of yourself riding https://calendly.com/smartathlete
Picking the right goal / is your goal too hard? What do you do when your goal IS too hard but you’re in it?
- David Roche Episode – how to be a happy athlete
- Think about mastery/skill goals as much as a bucket list item.
- is it a 9/10 or a 1/10 chance? Will it push you or demotivate you ?
Going to a training camp, how can I maximize what I get out of it?
Getting through the winter – Middle of winter ‘blahs’
- Circuit training
- -Get outside and mix up your cross-training
- Try a training plan like 2 weeks build toA gravel race to add some focus to your last few months indoors
- See all of Peter’s Event/Goal-based plans on Training Peaks here