I wanted to make a super-easy morning yoga video for those new to getting moving right when you wake up. (We talk a ton about this in our Healthy Habits Kickstart that you can get for free here!) This video is quick 5 minute session that’s all about staying connected with the mat to wake up in a gentle way.get subscribed for a twice-monthly set of tips, tricks + outdoor motivation!
About Molly Hurford
Molly Hurford is a journalist in love with all things cycling, running, nutrition and movement-related. When not outside, she’s writing about being outside and healthy habits of athletes and interviewing world-class athletes and scientists for The Consummate Athlete. She’s the author of multiple books and her most recent project, Shred Girls, is a young adult fiction series and online community focused on getting girls excited about bikes. She also writes regularly for publications including Bicycling magazine, Outside, Map My Run, and Nylon. Molly is a little obsessed with getting people—especially women—psyched on adventure and being outside, and she regularly hosts talks and runs clinics for cyclists and teaches yoga online and IRL… And in her spare time, the former Ironman triathlete and cyclist now spends time racing ultra-runs on trails. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram at @mollyjhurford
You also might be interested in
Peter is solo today explaining a way of thinking about your workouts to get the best results over-time.
Greg Lehman is a Physiotherapist, Chiropractor & Clinical Educator. We[...]
The UNBOUND Gravel training plan has been tested over many[...]
- How to Hygge (as an Athlete)
- 6 Pieces of Gear to Splurge on for Endurance Athletes
- Tour Divide Bike Packing – Brook Smith
- 5 Pieces of Gear to Save on for Endurance Athletes
- Let’s Talk About House-Cleaning (as Athletes)
- Holiday Q&A
- The 2-Month Strength-Focused Training Plan for Cyclists
- A Case Study for Organizing Your Gear — And Keeping It That Way!
- Getting Your Mind in Gear – Pat Spencer
- The Consummate Athlete 2024 Gift Guide – Gifts for Every Athlete in Your Life