Certified Mental Performance Consultant Alison Pope-Rhodius, Ph.D., discusses staying motivated when group rides and races are hard to find, the concept of athlete identity, and how to cope with Personal Bests you might not beat again. Important concepts around control.
- Follow Alison on https://twitter.com/alisonrhodius?lang=en
- Info on the program Alison is currently running at HNU (for more info/questions on the program, email poperhodius at hnu.edu)
- Post on There isn’t as much time as you think (until the next race)
- Shred Girls 2 is coming – pre order now
- Skill Sessions with Peter – Consummate Athlete Coaching
Support the Show:
a) Share an episode or post you like on your favorite social media ( hint: the far right button in the player above let’s you share!)