DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
Questions from the Show:
- Importance of making it to the Olympics?
- How did it feel to actually walk away with a medal? Did you have any sense going in if that was gong to be possible?
- Speedskating / rollerblading— interesting choices for a young kid to make in the age after roller blading was cool!
- Ice in FLorida?
- How did you get started in cycling? Why go away from skating?
- What made you fall in love with cycling
- 6 years of racing—what were your favorite racing moments/career highlights?
- Whenandwhy did you decide to shift back to speed skating?
- Crossover between speedskating and cycling?
- DId you keep riding as cross training?
- Any more Olympic plans / return to cycling? You’ve only been gone a season
- What’s your offseason look like now? tempted to race road again? wedding???
- Your parents run a restaurant and you’re always quoted talking about pizza: what’s a day in your food life look like?