Once you get the ‘bunny hop’ down then taking it to little jumps and even skate park obstacles will help you refine the control of the hop.
About Peter Glassford
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Peter Glassford has contributed 195 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Peter Glassford
You also might be interested in
Widely recognized for the biggest airs in skiing, Julian Carr has been[...]
Live from Joyride 150 again today with our ‘Intro To[...]
How to ride pump-tracks, jump your bike and be awesome. Trish Bromley
- Shaking Things Up in Your Training Routine… Without Breaking It
- Heart Rate Strap and Monitor Not Working? Here Are a Few Things to Check
- Dealing with Fear and Stress After a Bike Crash with Mindfulness
- Deciding How to Train + HR Monitor Troubleshooting
- Our Top 5 February Favorites
- What is RPE and How to Use It in Training
- Test Don’t Guess? What happens if you leave Zone 2?
- Tips for Setting Up Your New Run Watch / Cycling Computer (Without Wrecking Your Day)
- Annual BT 700 Bikepacking Newsletter 2024
- The 30-Second Bedtime Habit That Makes Mornings Better