What is your limiter in your Sport? What is holding you back?
Today we talk through a topic that embraces several listener questions around limiters, getting faster and avoiding common ‘failure points’. In a race or ride, where do you feel held back or weaker than others, or weaker than you need to be? What are the things you avoid doing in training? Or things you say you ‘can’t do’?
- Article on 4 common Limiters
- – Healthy Habits – free 7 day habits kickstart Guide
- House analogy of thresholds in fitness – there is a diagram in this post alluding the threshold concept first mentioned by Dr, Skiba
- David Roche Episodes
- Greg Lehman Cup Analogy Episode & a post by Molly on the CUP analogy to get healthier and see improvements in pain (if not also performance!)
- Salad Bowls that Molly Loves
Support the show
by Rate/Review or Become a Donating Member at www.wideanglepodium.com/donate