DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
Social and Links
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
- why write this book now?
- Writing other books and running while going through all of this with your marriage? As you wrote How Bad Do You Want it, were you thinking about this book?
- Harder or easier to write this one compared to your past books? Was the writing process different for this Memoir?
- sport–and how it helped Matt overcome his own struggles and cope with his wife Nataki’s severe bipolar disorder.
- A lot of the races seemed to be poorly marked or you got bad directions?
- Favorite of the 8 marathons?
- Best story during a race in the book—give us a teaser!
- Most interesting person you met along the way and put in here?
- admittedly reading this puts into even sharper perspective how much you’ve written over the years. How? What’s next?
- you keep coming back to “the person I want to be”—can we ever get there really?
- what did you learn in writing this book? obviously, you learned a ton since that first 5K in the introduction, but was there anything that became a lot clearer in the process of actually writing?