- Get updates on the Nov 15th release of Becoming a Consummate Athlete http://ConsummateAthlete.com/book
Clean Label: https://www.cleanlabelproject.org/protein-powder *molly mentioned in regard to how many had other things in them
YLM Sports Infographics (from studies) – https://ylmsportscience.com/category/supplementation/
- GlobalDRO – check if something is Banned
- PubMed and Examine.com for whether and how something might work or be supported
- NSF / for checking if it is banned
- Consumer Lab for checking label / Contaminants
About Peter Glassford
Peter Glassford is a Registered Kinesiologist and a Chartered Professional Coach working predominantly with busy masters/adult endurance athletes and consulting on-bike skills, movement and training load for groups and clubs worldwide. Peter has competed in many cycling disciplines in addition to experience with team sports, running and triathlon personally and through clients during his 20+ years of coaching. Follow @PeterGlassford on Instagram and Twitter - Coaching, Consultation, Podcast, and Written content at www.consummateathlete.com
You also might be interested in
learn how to go faster in endurance mountain bike events, without spending more time on bike.
Lori Nedescu a Nutritionist returns to chat with Molly Hurford[...]
Ellen Noble is a professional Cyclocross Racer for Trek Factory[...]
- Our Top 5 February Favorites
- What is RPE and How to Use It in Training
- Test Don’t Guess? What happens if you leave Zone 2?
- Tips for Setting Up Your New Run Watch / Cycling Computer (Without Wrecking Your Day)
- Annual BT 700 Bikepacking Newsletter 2024
- The 30-Second Bedtime Habit That Makes Mornings Better
- Libido, Training Couples & Racing After Kids – Megan & David Roche
- On Doing Anything… But Not Everything
- A Few Quick Healthy Grocery Shopping Tips—Plus a PDF List!
- Cold Plunges, Irregular Schedules & Wearable Data