Today Molly and Peter discuss cyclocross again, thanks for your questions!
– CX Etiquette
– Secret Hacks and gear ideas
– Rain gear
– Power, HR, Speed for racing?
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
Managing your # of race days, double days, burnout
- – Peter article on Cyclocross burnout
- – peter article on end of season break
- – peter on Canadian cycling podcast talking about if not into cyclocross
Gear hacks – toe spikes, bottles off
how to organize your gear for CX.
- shower / sprayer
- fisherman’s / handyman’s boxes for tiny stuff ie toe spikes
- soft bags – waterproof
- small mesh bags
- one huge bag
- black tarp in back
- black towels
Can you talk about the benefit (or lack of) of switching from clincher to tubeless?
- Course preride
- passing and respecting others who are racing
- finishing if you get a mechanical and your bike is un-rideable,