Christopher McDougall returns to the podcast to talk about training/moving with animals and specifically burro racing, the topic of his latest book “Running with Sherman”
Checkout Running with Sherman on Amazon https://amzn.to/31WnoDt
Please consider supporting it by:
a) Rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate to the Podcast www.wideanglepodium.com/donate
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Social and Links
Running with Sherman: The Donkey with the Heart of a Hero Hardcover –
by Christopher McDougall https://amzn.to/31WnoDt
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
- What have you been up to in the last year?
- City vs country
- Writing a more personal book
- Training versus playing
- Women being stronger than men in endurance races
- Training and Diets in your books
- Brought back coach eric—strides
- Joined Instagram – Multi-tasking
- Sherman Update: after the book and racing
Liked this article? Before you go, check out our book, Becoming A Consummate Athlete. You can also get subscribed for a weekly set of tips, tricks + outdoor motivation!