This episode of the Consummate Athlete Podcast was released on the day Shred Girls: Lindsay’s Joyride came out last month, but I wanted to highlight it because holy $hit it has some amazing points! (Also, if you got a copy of Shred Girls, do me a HUGE FAVOR and review on Amazon?) Anyway, we went back and found our top advice from some of the coolest female athletes we know:
- Katerina Nash – Structuring your year and finding balance by mixing your focus
- Hannah Rae Finchamp – Getting over ‘Perfect ” Shed that expectation that everything is going to be perfect.
- Kate Courtney – Conquer new obstacles, ride your own pace and fueling.
- Danelle Kabush – Goal Setting and Visualization
- Ellen Noble – How to look at a bad race, setting process and outcome goals
Shownotes: Advice from 5 Amazing Female Athletes
And as always, let us know what you think by leaving us a rating or review on iTunes! Those ratings/reviews really do help us book big guests on the show, and as we’re getting into Year 3 of running the podcast, we’re looking even harder at what the future holds for it, so if you’ve found yourself tuning in over the last couple years, please share the love.
Liked this episode? Do us a solid and subscribe