Learning to rear wheel lift will help you get over logs. Learning to do it without clipless pedals makes you even better when you add clipless pedals back in. I like to think of this like using tools in swimming (ie. flutter board) , if we take out some of the assistance can we reduce the weakest link ?
About Peter Glassford
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Peter Glassford has contributed 198 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Peter Glassford
You also might be interested in
This is a video with three drills to try that[...]
This is a stupid bike trick for sure (see tags[...]
Drill to practice your front wheel and/or rear wheel lift[...]
- 5 Pieces of Gear to Save on for Endurance Athletes
- Let’s Talk About House-Cleaning (as Athletes)
- Holiday Q&A
- The 2-Month Strength-Focused Training Plan for Cyclists
- A Case Study for Organizing Your Gear — And Keeping It That Way!
- Getting Your Mind in Gear – Pat Spencer
- The Consummate Athlete 2024 Gift Guide – Gifts for Every Athlete in Your Life
- An Important Reminder as We Head into the Holidays
- How to Know When It’s Time for a Big Scary Goal
- Peaking for Races + Off-season Strength Only Blocks For Busy Cyclists