Today we discuss a listener question about when to walk a bike in offroad rides and races (in the name of pacing). We discuss this tactic and the nuance of hike-a-bikes.
Download or find links in your favorite Podcast App (remember to rate and review!) https://directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/consummateathlete
- ON RISK – post Peter mentioned on Consummate Athlete about risk assessment
- The Gear/Speed Calculator for bicycles we mentioned
- Old Bikeskills Project Video Peter talks about Hike-A-Bike at Leadville – Keeping Moving Forward
- Free Video with Peter Glassford on Canadian Cycling Magazine for Dismounting for Cyclocross
- Article on Canadian Cycling with Peter – How to Mount Your bike
- Peter discussed walking in an article on mountain biking – including Enduro walking!
Subscribe to our Newsletter the latest podcast, articles and bike skills information each Monday
Book a Call to Discuss Your Training – https://calendly.com/smartathlete
Books By Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/3bOztkN
Get The Consummate Athlete Book – LINK
Follow The Consummate Athlete on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook
Follow Molly Hurford on Twitter and on Instagram
Follow Peter Glassford Follow @PeterGlassford on Instagram and Twitter
Past guests Include: Stacy Sims, Stephen Seiler, Simon Marshall, Frank Overton, Dean Golich, Joe Friel, Marco Altini Katerina Nash, Geoff Kabush, Ellen Noble, Phil Gaimon, David Roche, Matt Fitzgerald, Dr. Marc Bubbs, Christopher McDougall, Rebecca Rusch, Kate Courtney, David Epstein and many more