Rebecca Rusch joins us to talk adventures, endurance and how to go long.
– Rebecca’s Core Values
– Gear and strategy for gravel and long adventures like Iditarod, Kanza, and Leadville
– Mindset and Mantras
– Feeling unprepared for big adventures
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting it by
a) rate and review on your preferred app! Easy and Free! Thank You!
b) Pre-Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
DOWNLOAD THIS CONSUMMATE ATHLETE EPISODE
RSS/Play Live/Google: http://consummateathlete.wideanglepodium.libsynpro.com/
Social and Links
TOPICS AND LINKS FROM TODAYS SHOW:
1) Rebecca’s Core values from her website
RISK – REWARD / PASSION – PAYOFF / GIVE-GET / LESS-MORE
2) How does Rebecca get things done!!?!?
2) How Rebeccas prepares for a crazy adventure like Iditarod!
3) Blood Road
4) The Nickname the Queen of Pain
5) Gear Mentioned
BIKE SETUP FOR THE ARKANSAS HIGH COUNTRY ROUTE = https://www.instagram.com/p/BxJKbveH7xh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
6) Best tips for tackling a gravel grinder?
7) QUOTE From Gu-Energy Labs Podcast -> ‘we are never as prepared as we want to be for something big, so I say to people go to the line. Throw your stuff in a bag and do the best you can. Sometimes you just have to try. Sometimes good enough is good enough.’
8) Upcoming Events and Links
Liked this article? Before you go, check out our book, Becoming A Consummate Athlete. You can also get subscribed for a weekly set of tips, tricks + outdoor motivation!